Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Do i have to?

Ok so its almost 'that time'. Its almost time for me to return to WORK! Just the word makes my whole body tense up. Im going back on the 9th of june, so just over a month left. Ill be working 4 days a week, sunday mornings, monday mornings, tuesday evenings and wednesday evenings. The mornings will go quickly, they always do, and atleast i'll still have the afternoon with Jayden. But i am dreading the evenings, they drag so much and I wont finish until 10 so when i get home both 'my boys' will be asleep.

I know there are so many mums in the same situation as me, but i cant help feeling sorry for myself. Im worried about missing all his firsts: first steps, first word ..etc. Hopefully when i have my next child we will be in a better financial situation and i wont have to work or atleast be able to lower my hours.

However, it could be worse, I am extremeley lucky to not have to find and pay for childcare. My family are all around to help out and it will even give Kieren(my partner) and Jayden time together without me on a sunday. I will update my blog once im back at work, who knows i might even enjoy the adult company...

No comments:

Post a Comment