Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

ever growing love..


I cant even begin to describe how it feels to become a "mummy". Ive always known id have kids and ive always wanted a big family, infact ive quite often said i would like 6 children. Not so sure on how i feel about giving birth to 6 now ive experienced labour though!

My whole life changed the moment i found out i was pregnant, so many decisions needed to be made and im no good at making them, never had been! It was time to grow up.

We hadnt planned the pregnancy, infact i was on the pill and me and kieren had only just started dating so it was abit of a shock but it felt so right. People will have their own opinions i know and i completely understand but its my life and i wouldnt change a thing.

Everyday i wake up and look at my gorgeous boy and i still cant believe hes mine! Hes made my life worth living and now im just excited for the future and to watch him grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment