Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

is it bedtime yet?

So, today was not the best of days. Stressfull doesnt even come close to describing it. It all started off fine, infact id say it started pretty well. Jayden woke for his bottle at 6am and actually went back to sleep until half 8, so i joined him. I felt rather refreshed when we awoke.

That feeling was short-lived. At around 10 jayden started getting grouchy, i had only just fed him but he can be abit of a piggy, so i tried some yoghurt, but he didnt seem interested. Then he began to cry, which very quickly changed to a scream. Thank god my mum was here to help! Nothing would calm him down, he had a temperature and kept scrunching up his legs. But he was so tired. He kept yawning and looked exhausted.

Finally after about an hour he fell asleep, but he was in my arms and every time i tried to put him down he would wake up and scream. I had so many things to do, it was just typical! Eventually he dropped off for good in his cot and was asleep for a good hour an a half. He most definitely needed it.

I thought he would be ok when he woke up, but i couldnt have been more wrong. He was worse! Woke up screaming. I gave him a bottle and some cooled boiled water. They actually worked and calmed him down abit, he still wasnt himself though. Hes usually an  unbeievablely happy child.

After what felt like forever (a couple of hours) he went down for his 2nd nap. I sighed a huge sigh of relief! I hadnt even done anything off my to-do list but i was exhausted! I wish I had time to nap with him. When he woke this time though,he was laughing, my cheeky baby was back! This was the happy baby i know! When daddy got home around 5 he was still smiley, until we tried to eat dinner of course! The screaming and temperature were back!

Is it bedtime yet?!? I cant wait for this day to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment