Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 10- What is your best physical feature?



Strangely im going to say my nose. When i was at school i had a girl in my form who hated her nose, so much so that she was saving her christmas and birthday money for a nose job. On our last day of school she approached me and asked if she could take a picture of my nose, i was slightly shocked and asked why?? She said she would love to have a nose like mine and explained about her dreams of a nose job. I was flattered and of course said yes, no-one had ever really complimented me before , it was lovely.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol. YOu said you picked your nose... I am clearly a two year old, but it made me laugh! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your nose!....but the rest of you is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that a copy of your nose has been created and is "out there"!

    Well picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. There are so many puns in the comment section about picking your nose. I love it! :) And you do have a very lovely nose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha gotta admit thats actually quite funny. We are so mature LOL xx

    ReplyDelete