Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

Day 11- 15 of your favourite things



Choosing only 15 is extremely hard for me. Im going to avoid including my 2 favourite things: my amazing partner and my beautiful baby boy.


1. Sunday 12th october 2011- the best day of my life so far, Jayden was born. The whole day was indescribable and I had a wonderful birth. As it was a weekend day my partner was at home so I didnt have the stress of trying to get hold of him whilst at work.

2. Fake tan, I love trying out new brands, I generally use st tropez on my face and neck and st moriz everywhere else.

3. My sleep rollers! I have quite thick hair that always goes flat by the end of the day, no matter how much back-combing I do! So when I got the rollers and tried them for the first time I was amazed! My hair managed to stay 'volumized' for the hole day.

4. I love good tv. COUGAR TOWN, might not be to everyones humour but my god it cracks me up! My best friend and my dad watch it too, Im pretty sure I get my sense of humour from my dad and not my mum. BONES, another programme my dad recommended I watch, so when I started my maternity leave me and my partner began watching it daily, we were well and truely hooked and got through 6 series in about 2 months! We are currently waiting for series 7 to finish so we can watch it, im too impatient to wait a week between episodes! So, whilst we were waiting for series 7 of bones we decided to start another series, we had about 8 to choose from and we 'picked a name out of a hat' and started on LOST. 3 months on and we,ve finished it. Now, what to watch next??

5. Photos, Ive taken photos every day since having Jayden. I love looking back through old photos. Instagram is an amazing app. I have some beautiful photos that I will cherish forever. I dont have a great memory so photos help me remember some of the amazing times ive had.


6. Coats, I have quite alot of coats. I like my coats to go with what im wearing and I dont own a black one (never found a nice one) so if I find something that I dont have a coat to go with, I look for one and more often than not order 1.

7. Tescos iced custard slice. If youve never tried one you have to!!!


8. The sun, It just makes everyone so much happier :)

9. My phone, its sad but i dont know what i would do without it. Twitter facebook and Google!! I google everything LOL.

10. Shopping!! Of any kind, I just love spending money, much to my partners disapproval LOL.

11. Soup!! I love making home-made soups. Yummy!!

12. Chocolate milkshakes and hot chocolates. I dont like tea or coffee so these are my substitutes.

13. I love seeing Jayden around other babies, hes always so happy and smiley, its lovely.


14. I love my 'me time' most weeks I have afew hours off and go for a catch up with my best friend. We usually go get a coffee/hot chocolate and sit in her car and have a good old goss. It keeps me sane.

15. Makeup. I feel a million times better with my face on.

5 comments:

  1. I am now craving an iced custard slice from Tescos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did i miss Fake Tan off my list! wow maybe my addiction is slowly going.... ;) love your list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo its easy to forget something! just read yours. baby bumps! love them! x

      Delete
  3. I love coats, too. But as we are moving to Florida in 13 days, I won't be able to wear them!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete