Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 24- Favourite childhood book




















This 1 is easy, I have 1 book that will always stand out in my mind, 'Guess how much I love you'. Just saying it makes me smile, my dad used to read it to me when I was a little girl, and now I read it to Jayden. Its such a beautiful story, and until you have children you never truely understand the meaning behind it. 'Little nutbrown hare' is trying to explain to his daddy 'Big nutbrown hare' how much he loves him, But each time 'Big nutbrown hare' betters him. I now know that there is no love that comes close to that of a parent for their child.



















There are also 4 follow on books, guess how much i love you: in the spring, in the summer, in the autumn and in the winter. All just as lovely.

We've read to Jayden everynight since he was born, he loves being read to and we enjoy it too.


2 comments:

  1. I read this for the very first time just the other week! I knew I wanted it though and it is just as you say : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous book, and a favourite with our kids.

    ReplyDelete