Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Day 4 What are you afraid of?



Well, im afraid of some silly little things like moths but thats not real fear, the thing im most afraid of is something i know im not alone on. Im pretty sure everyone is scared of this, DEATH. Im not so scared of dying myself, but more of someone i love dying, i havent experienced someone im close to dying since i was young. And i didnt really understand then. I have quite a small family but we are very close and i couldnt imagine any of them dying. Im ok to talk about it but as long as i dont actually think about it.

I used to be afraid of not finding love. Sounds abit weird but i 'love love'!! Even seeing other people in love makes me smile. Theres nothing better than being in love. Im so happy ive found it now im just afraid of loosing it LOL!

9 comments:

  1. So very true i think Death will be on many peoples lists, & the thought of losing someone :(
    So glad your all happy inlove nothing beats it well apart from children :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Not bothered about death for me in any way. In the most selfish of ways I hope I go first! I understand the love thing too - I always wondered if anyone would truly love me and now I have it, it scares the bejeezus out of me in case I lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly how i feel! didnt think id be alone with these. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not afraid of death for myself either. And I am accepting that it is a natural part of life. It happens to everyone. I could not deal if something happened to my son, though. Anyone else I would survive, but that is something I couldn't accept. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commentedon Busy Bee's post about death too...this is my theory, for what it's worth..

    "When I think about dying, I am a Christian, too, I think about where we were as babies. I maean, where were we BEFORE our lives on Earth began. I think we were in Heaven, but when we came to Earth, the memory of that was wiped away so we could bear to live in a fallen creation away from God. When we die, we go back to Him if we are "born-again". Maybe flawed logic, but it makes sense to me."

    It's a thought...

    ~joy!
    Vicky @ sleeping in an unmade bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this. Great way too think of it. Im not completely sure what i believe happens but i do believe death isnt the end. x

      Delete
  6. I completely agree, losing our loved ones is the worst thing that could happen to us. We just have to focus on making every day special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) I think losing people we love and dying ourselves is probably on most peoples list x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Death is a big fear for most people. I didn't put it on my list for today's post only because it's such a big one that I get depressed just thinking about it. So I avoid it -- denial, got to love denial some days :-)

    ReplyDelete