Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Day14- What would you do if you won the lottery?



What would I do if I won the lottery, thats a very good question. Im really not sure, I dont think anyone really can be until it happens. My family have never had much money and I couldnt have had a happier childhood. I love making my own money and as much as I wish I didnt have to go back to work, theres no better feeling than making money. Me and my partner have lots of hopes and dreams and with hard work and saving im pretty confident that we will get there :)

However, say I did win a fair amount of money (which is unlikely as we rarely play the lottery) I would buy my mum and little brother a house, not a huge one but big enough. Then I would buy a nice little flat for my other little brother, one with neighbours who dont mind alot of noise at the weekends. Id sort my dad and his girlfriend out with a flat or house. Both sets of grandparents and kierens parents have their own houses, so id ask them if there was anything they wanted. Id get married and have more children (this will hopefully happen anyway LOL), go on a nice little family holiday and the rest would go away as savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment