Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Photo-a-day-may

love this idea so im gonna join in too :)
instagram photos
#Photoadaymay




day 1- PEACE



Theres nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby!


Day 2- SKYLINE



Its a very miserable day today. This is the view from the window of my house.Simple yet still beautiful.


Day 3- SOMETHING YOU WORE TODAY



I chose to take a picture of my earings. I feel 'naked' without them.


Day 4- FUN



This is a picture of my little brother tickling my baby. This is my interpretation of fun.


Day 5- Bird



Love this photo. nature is an amazingly beautiful thing.


Day 6- SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU




No-one inspires me more than my partner. Hes been through so much in his life already, hes made my life a million times better than i ever could have imagined it to be. Hes an amazing 'daddy' and just an all-round beautiful person.


Day 7- ME



Day8- A SMELL YOU ADORE


The smell of a baby. It truely is the most amazing smell in the world. Always makes me smile.


Day 9- SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY


These are some of my favourite apps. Im addicted to my phone, especially using twitter and instagram.


Day 10- A FAVOURITE WORD


Theres nothing better than being a parent! Becoming a mummy is the best thing ive ever done. The day that Jayden says 'mummy' ill melt my heart, just the thought of it makes me smile :)


Day 11- KITCHEN


This is not a picture of my kitchen (unfortunately) But hopefully, on day i will have one very similar.


Day 12- SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY


Nothing makes me happier than watching my baby play with his daddy!


Day 13- MUM


This is a picture of me as my mum HATES her picture being taken!


Day 14-GRASS



Day 15- LOVEv>


Brighton beach. B for Becca and K for Kieren. LOVE <3


Day 16- WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Holiday brochures. Planning a family holiday.


Day 17- SNACK


Home-made soup. My favourite :)


Day 18- SOMETHING YOU MADE


This is a scrapbook im making for Jayden to look back at when hes older.


Day 19- A FAVOURITE PLACE


Stepping stones. A beautiful walk by the river.


Day 20- SOMETHING YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT


I couldnt live without my beautiful baby. This is him just afew hours old.


Day 21- WHERE YOU STAND


I stand in this spot alot and watch Jayden sleep. So precious.


Day 22- PINK


My new obsession. Sleep in rollers. Perfect big hair.


Day 23- TECHNOLOGY



Day 24- SOMETHING NEW


New clothes for my boy.


Day 25- UNUSUAL


I love this photo. Its makes me laugh everytime I see it. So lucky to get it.


Day 26- 12 O'CLOCK


Perfect weather for a beverage :)


Day 27- SOMETHING SWEET


This is Cesc, he loves his blankie. Cuddles.


Day 28- THE WEATHER TODAY



Day 29- A NUMBER


The boyfs lucky number.


Day 30- YOUR PERSONALITY


Banter with the bestie. Laugh. Fun. Joker.


Day 31- Something Beautiful


A peaceful family walk over the lakes.



















1 comment: