Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

The time has come.. back to work!

So ive finally got the time to write down all my feelings. I started back at work after almost 10 months off for maternity leave. My first day, sunday, was literally the hardest day ever! Jayden woke about the same time as me (4.45am) and he just laid in his cot smiling and giggling. Made the thought of having to leave him even harder. Hes such a good boy!

The time to leave soon came around, so I kissed him and went off. The 8 and a half hours I was there went ridiculously slow. It was exhausting! I had completely forgot how tiring it actually is. I started at 6am and didnt have a break till 11 and hadnt eaten before work as I cant eat that early. I was starving and very emotional. I checked my phone and had the best message off my boys with a picture of Jayden. This cheered me up so much and got me through the next few hours. Half 2 came around and my boys were there to pick me up :) seeing Jaydens beautiful smiling face brought me instant joy.

I know its never going to be easy leaving him but its something ive got to do. Atleast the worst is over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment