Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Yummy Mummy Meme



I have been tagged by the Lovely BusyBeeMummyBex for this meme started by BusyBeeMummyBex
Please post the rules.
When answering the questions, give as much detail as possible. It’s all about the finer details, people!
Leave a comment on here (BusyBeeMummyBex BlogSpot.)
Tag three or more people and link to them on your blog.
Tweet #yummymummy when sharing on twitter

What is the first thing you do when you wake up:?

Most days the first thing I do is feed Jayden. He wakes up between 5am-6am pretty much everyday so he is my wake up call. Once i've fed him I change his nappy and try put him back down for an hour or so. He doesnt always agree. LOL


Do you Shower Daily? Are you a Early Morning Shower or evening Bath type?

Luckily I dont like baths very much as they get cold too quickly for me, so I can never really relax in them. But I wouldnt have time really anyways. I shower daily, sometimes twice. Usually in the mornings unless I have work early, then i'd shower just before bed.


Do you wear Make Up Daily?

Yes I very rarely dont wear make-up. I feel much better once I have my face on.


Whats in your make up bag?

Theres quite alot in my make-up bag. Foundations, powder, bronzer, lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara and more.. I always experiment with different eye and lip make up, but I keep the same foundation throughout. I use rimmel, dream matte mousse or Mac, mineralize satin finish.


When your having a slummy Mummy day what do you normally wear?

When I'm having one of 'those days' I usually wear leggings or my 'comfy joggers' and one of my boyfriends hoodies. Nice and snug.


Nails - how often do you get them done?

I used to get them done alot, since having Jayden I havent had them done atall. I paint them weekly but they chip almost stright away, so they never look very good anymore.


Your top tip for Tired Eyes?

I dont have a top tip! If anyone has any I would love to know them LOL. I have continuous bags under my eyes now-a-days, even when Jayden has a good night hes still up very early.


Are you a Starbucks or Costa Coffee kind of girl?

NEITHER! eurgh I hate coffee! Although I love coffee cake LOL. Im a hot chocolate kinda girl, with cream and marshmellows.. YUM :)


How many Children do you have/want & why?

I have One child at the moment, but I cant wait to have more. I would like 3 of my own by about 26, and then after afew more years we want to look into fostering, we arent sure if we want to do permanent fostering or temporary yet.


Where is your favourite place to shop for Babies/Children's clothes?

I have a major obsession with baby gap at the moment! I love the clothes and they are so reasonably priced and there's almost always a sale going on. I also get alot of bits off ebay, mainly ralph lauren, if you shop around enough you can get some great bargains.


Flats or Heels Everyday shoes are?

Oh god! since having Jayden its flats all the way! I have so many shoes so I dont have a particular pair. I went out a couple of weeks ago with the girlies and wore heels, my feet still hate me now! I cant take it anymore, being a mummy is taken its tole on my feet. LOL.


Now you need to Tag 3 People to do this :


(Im going to just tag 2 people as I dont follow many blogs at the moment, sorry if its the same people I always tag)
shay
lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment