Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

Baby Phillips Number 2

Yesterday was our first scan for Baby Phillips number 2. I never imagined i'd be as nervous the second time around, but I was MORE nervous! Everything was going through my head: 'what if theres something wrong?' 'What if it's twins? How would I cope?' And even 'what if im actually not pregnant?'.

We've known for afew weeks, but we were unsure of how far gone I was. Had my first appointment with the doctors on wednesday and she booked us straight in for our dating scan the following day. I couldn't believe how quickly it had all happened! And because it was so quick and such short notice I wasnt sure if Kieren would be able to come due to work. He was there for everything with Jayden so I knew he would want to be there. Luckily he made it and we just couldnt stop smiling the whole way through.

Came to the end of the ultra sound and we were told I was 13 weeks, we had no idea I was so far along. We were expecting 10 weeks at the most.

I was so unsure about how I would feel about it all at first. I didn't think I could love another child like I do Jayden, but from the moment I first saw he/she on the screen the same love took over and I know now that I have nothing to worry about there.


No comments:

Post a Comment